Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Art of Healthy Living e-course

Hello Hello! I just wanted to share with you something that I find amazingly wonderful. A while ago, I joined a group called Whole Heart Fitness. It's a group of women led by Edie Cournoyer for weight loss with an artistic twist. So far I have become a part of an amazing support system, learned a bit about how to challenge my negative feelings about weight-loss, and... wait for it... (*insert drum roll here*) I've lost 5 pounds! It hardly even felt like I was trying.

Right now Edie is offering an e-course: http://wholeheartfitness.ning.com/page/the-art-of-healthy-livin-2 . It is really a great opportunity to have fun, learn about healthy living, be a part of a fantastic support system, and best of all, loose weight! I hope to see you there!! =D

1 Comments:

Blogger Edie said...

I can't wait!!!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>