Friday, November 13, 2009

Poo for running out of paint!

So close... yet so far away. This classroom thing is turning into a typical 'Rebecca Project'. I have grand ideas that shift and change with execution usually resulting in something completely different than I first intended. The finished product looks spectacular in my head, but no one will ever see, because that is the only place the finished product resides.

I ran out of paint last night. I'd like to get more tonight, but I should be doing so many other things. I have a craft show tomorrow and just about nothing prepared for it. It is in town here, so I will send Mike to the show and I'll have the store open. The store REALLY needs to be re-arranged and cleaned to accomdate Christmas and other seasonal items. Plus, I've been sitting on custom orders for about two weeks. So, we'll just have to wait until tonight to see if my desire to get paint over-rides my need to be responsible.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robynsart said...

Remember to breathe.... always remember to breathe

9:48 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

You can be responsible and feed both desires at once, Charmed. Get the paint, but don't paint anything until you accomplish something else. It IS possible to work towards more than one goal at a time. :) And like sis said....BREATHE

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>