Friday, July 03, 2009

The case of the red scrubbies...

Lately I've been participating in a forum through Etsy to promote my shop and make some sales. I've met lots of really nice crafters and artists there. Today, I was promoting my scrubbies, listing all the colors I have, and commented that red scrubbies would be coming soon (hopefully).
Now, I've had the material to make red scrubbies for a couple months now, but haven't had my work table cleared off long enough to cut it into strips. I decided that today is the day... I cleared enough of my workspace to cut scrubbie fabric. Here are the before and after pics of my work table (notice that I only cleaned half of the table?). Now that I've put much of my stuff away, I'm sure I'll never find it again, but red scrubbies are much closer to reality.

2 Comments:

Blogger baahar said...

i love before / after photos of work spaces :) I do that sometimes :)

Best of luck with your project ...

2:15 AM  
Blogger baahar said...

that was me by the way ... baahar :)

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>