Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Champagne and Chocolate


This is the fifth set of wedding jewelry I've made in 2009. I really like this set and would be interested in seeing the jewelry with the dresses. I'm sure it will be beautiful.


This bride asked for a brown illusion style necklace with matching earrings. The colors I used remind me of champagne and chocolate. The light brown glass pearls look absolutely yummy when combined with the smoked topaz Swarovski crystals.
I have been having so much fun designing wedding jewelry this year. I am constantly on the hunt for great prices on beading supplies so I can pass the savings onto my customers. My quality is among the very best, and I think my love for my work is reflected in my finished product. Check out some of my other jewelry designs and handmade gift items at www.charmedgifts.etsy.com.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>