Monday, November 09, 2009

Priming - Check!

Yay! Step one complete! I finished priming the walls yesterday. (I forgot to do the door, that will have to wait.) I painted and painted yesterday. All the while thinking about other things I could be doing. My beads and yarn were practically screaming at me the entire day, "Come play with me!".

Mike took down the brackets I couldn't remove. I'm glad I didn't have him silicone the cracks and holes though. The primer I'm using is supposed to stick to plastic, vinyl, metal, and a whole array of other things. Apparently though, it doesn't stick to silicone. I hope the regular latex paint does... It was interesting working with this special primer. It was VERY smelly, and I was getting a little loopy toward the end of the day. I'm glad that part is done. I'm hoping to get to work on the color tonight. Yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

WooHoo! You go girl! Try not to sniff too many fumes, though...not sure I could handle ya if you were much loopier! *wink*

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>