Saturday, November 07, 2009

Classroom - Phase 1 complete!


The walls are washed and much of the conduit and wires are down. That was a yucky, gross job and I'm glad it's done! My intent was to do the ceiling and the walls, but I just can't bring myself to do the ceiling. I'm going to use the excuse, "Time will not allow it." However, I really just don't want to paint around all the conduit and light fixtures. Plus, I'd have to take a bunch of brackets down and then figure out a way to re-hang the track lighting... blah blah blah. So, call it lazy or call it a wise use of my time, I'm still not doing it.


I have a couple of snags to work around... First, I can't get these dumb metal things off the wall. There are four of them and they just won't budge. Second, the holes where the refridgeration unit wires and tubing came in from outside need to be filled somehow before I can paint them (funny how you can't paint holes). Third, the tack strips need to be siliconed to the wall as they are coming loose and the silcone king (Mike) is currently unavailable. And lastly (for now), what am I going to do with all the wiring garbage above the cooler doors?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>