Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The painting is finished!!




Whoot Whoot! I've put the brushes and rollers away! I picked up more paint over the weekend and finished the main color last night. I was disappointed to find that the new paint is a shade darker than the first gallon I purchased. I don't understand how that could be, but I'm trying not to let it bother me too much. I'm sure not many will notice unless they are staring at the corners and tops of the walls where I trimmed with the first gallon and rolled with the second.

I also added a little feather painting in pink and light teal. I still can't decide if I like it or not, but this is how it's going to stay. I think it looks a little like the paneling you would find in a trailer home, but even so, it is SOOO much better than the goopy blood stained walls that used to grace themselves in my classroom.

Now all I have to do is somehow cover the floor, change a lightbulb, assemble shelving, move in furniture, set up the Cricut, frame and hang pictures, and add a few finishing touches. }:-P

2 Comments:

Blogger Robynsart said...

it looks wonderful! Good job!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Well done! I think it's wonderful as long as YOU love it! Here's to being true to yourself and doing what you want for YOU!

*hugs*

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>