Thursday, November 19, 2009

Drum roll please...

Yay! I finished!! Here you can see the wall with my contest pieces. In the corner is the Cricut cutting station. The shelving will be used to hold class tools.
Here is a close-up of my framed contest pieces.


This is the wall I am most proud of. (and my cat, Sunny, who is ready for his first class) The shelving on this wall will be used for magazines and catalogs.


This is some wonderful artwork I got from two of my Etsy friends. See more at http://www.robynsart.etsy.com/ and http://www.ameliakayphotography.etsy.com/.




Finally, a close-up of some inspiring words by Julia Cameron.










2 Comments:

Blogger Seville83 said...

Hey, the whole room looks fantastic!

If you're ever looking to add photography to it I've got some at www.PhotosBySeville.etsy.com :)

7:39 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Beautiful, Charmed! I'm so proud of you for following your ideas, even when people were telling you not to. Look at you go! You picked it all out, and it's amazing!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>