Friday, December 31, 2010

Turning the page

So, blogging isn't really my thing... as you may have already concluded from the date of my last post. However, I've learned so much in 2010 and have such high expectations for 2011 that I thought I'd give it another shot. Even if this ends up being my only post until next time I have an epiphany, I still feel it's necessary.

My dear friend Robyn (www.robynsart.etsy.com) has gently led me through the veils that have been covering my life. Through her Artist Empowerment class, introducing me to Julia Cameron, and simple encouragement she's made me realize that floating along on the winds of life won't make me magically appear at the gates of success or happiness.

Recently she shared with me a '2011 Personal Planning Tool' (www.lifeframeworks.com). I completed that just now and was suprised at some of the things that came from my pencil. I'd like to share the most suprising and powerful thing I wrote, I believe this will be a statement that I'll come back to again and again for encouragement in 2011:
Choosing to succeed, choosing to excell, choosing to be happy ~ they really are a choice. It's not easy to choose these things, but oh, how very wonderful.

So, for me, for 2011, I choose. I will choose everyday and I will make every choice. I hope you choose to have a happy and successfull 2011 as well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Oh, Sunshine! That is fantastically awesome! I am so glad that you are going to take charge of your choices! 2011 is going to be a phenomenal year! (((((HUGS)))))

3:15 PM  
Blogger Robynsart said...

I love to see you taking the reins on your life!!! And you can always choose to ask for help for any step of the way. Your tribe is here for you!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>