Monday, January 16, 2006

Another craft?!?

So, I got more yarn from my aunt. Not as much as I thought, but still PLENTY! She's pretty great. Very generous.

I went to my dad's house over the weekend and decided to stop at a book store. There are some really great book store's in Eden Prairie, I like Barne's and Nobel in the EP Mall. I went to browse through some beading books to get new ideas, but I didn't find anything overly exciting in the beading section. However, I found a cool book on quilling. It's not a very expensive craft to start (aside from the paper fringer ($50) but that isn't necessarry to start), so, I'm contemplating trying my hand at quilling... what do you think? am I insane, or just addicted to crafting?

1 Comments:

Blogger Highland Hollow Emporium said...

I think you should go for it quilling is so cool!!!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>