Thursday, January 12, 2006

Inspired by Hayley

So, to make a short story long...

I'm making an afgahn for a wedding that we are going to on Saturday. It's just a simple one done in rounds, but it is with this fuzzy type textured yarn I bought years ago. I'm on my last skein and the afgahn is hardly as big as a throw... consequently, I had to bring my yarn totes out of the basement to see if, by chance, I missed a skein (which, unfortunately, I didn't). Anyway, in my unfruitful search for fuzzy textured yarn, I came across a few cones and balls of cotton dish cloth yarn. Added to the 100% cotton yarn I received from my aunt, I should have enough to open a dish cloth boutique. Anyway again, I was on Hayley's blog this morning envying her sock yarn stash when I decided to take this pic:



WHAT WAS I THINKING???!!!

It's a good thing I didn't place the order I was planning to for dish cloth cotton, or I'd have about 30 more balls and 4 more cones. Not to mention that I'll be getting about 10-20 more cones from my aunt this weekend.








Hayley brought in a few scarves for my store. I really like this one. It's super soft, and the colors are great. Plus, it's long, so you can wear it lots of different ways.













I was trying to get a picture if Izak in this sweater that my mother knit for him. He is sooo cute and cuddly in it. She did a really nice job. It is probably my favorite thing she has knit for any of my kids. But, he just wanted to show me his favorite necklace instead... "See mom, I like that one."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>