Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm back...

Well, I guess I've been gone a while. Sorry, I've been BUSY!!! I haven't posted in almost a month. I've been doing custom orders for Christmas, inventory, and getting stuff ready for taxes. Not to mention being a mother of three, a second grade teacher, a housewife, and an shop owner. Hayley was a lifesaver during inventory... Thanks Hayley!!! I've finished re-arranging my store, I think it looks nice. I didn't change my bead wall, but I still think it looks cool. Wouldn't it be nice if I could afford to have a bead area the size of my jewelry area? Oh well, I guess you have to start somewhere...

Yesterday I received a shipment of Italian Style Charm Bracelets. I hope I do well with them. I only have two charms right now (a heart and a flag). I also have a link that I can add a bead to, like a birthstone colored crystal. But like I said before, you have to start somewhere. I'll wait to order more charms until people request them. That way, I won't have charms that no one wants.

Any who, hopefully I'll be able to chat more later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>