Thursday, December 08, 2005

Some of my work.


I've officially decided to turn off my website the day after Christmas. The only thing it is useful for is that I can accept credit cards at my store through the website. So, since I'm going to turn off my website, I'll post pics of some of my work here...

This is a picture of one of my designs. It is about 17" in length and finished with a silver plated lobster clasp. I also have similar necklaces in black and garnet red. At only $14.00, you can't go wrong! E-mail me at r.bechel@charmedgiftsllc.com if you are interested.

More pics coming soon. Or, if you can't wait, send me an e-mail with your custom request. I make beaded necklaces, earrings, bracelets, anklets, rosaries, ID badge holders, and so on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>